The Sawtell Tennis Club is situated in the beautiful Sawtell Village. The Club has a total of 12 championship standard tennis courts; eight clay courts (much envied by other clubs) and four artificial grass courts. All courts have lighting for evening play.
Sawtell Tennis Club is surrounded many sporting facilities like Sawtell Golf Club, Sawtell Lawn Bowls Club, Sawtell Crocquet Club & Sawtell Public Swimming pool.
The Tennis Courts are within walking distance of Sawtell's unique First Avenue main street, offering a variety of shopping, eating, banking and entertainment experiences.
Club contact 0407296685
Unlimited playing time per single session
- Members $5 per person
- Non Members $8 per person
- Members $8 per person
- Non Members $10 per person
Financial Year Membership is available at the Club.
Mixed Competitions are played on Tuesday Night's.
Ladies Competition is played Thursday Night's.
Our very popular Men's Competition is played every Wednesday Night of the school Terms.
Social morning tennis is played Tuesday to Friday from 8.30am. Contact the Club if you are interested in playing competition tennis.
Sawtell RSL Seaside Open Tennis Championships
Sawtell Junior Clay Championships
- The Sawtell Tennis Club has a Pro Shop within the Clubhouse offering New tennis equipment for sale.
- Professional Tennis Coaching is available (individual, group, junior or senior players).
- Tennis balls and racquets can be hired*
- Friday Night Junior Tennis Competition (during each school term)
- School Holiday Tennis and Multi Sports Clinics every school holidays
- Eli Baylis Professional Tennis Coach. Phone 0407 296 685 www.baylistennisacademy.com.au